Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Keeping My Promise

So, day two of vacation.
Honestly not much to report, BUT, I am trying to get back in the habit, so....

Slept til a very unrespectable hour today, 9:30. It felt hella good though, and I mean come on, I'm on vacation!

Met with my dear, sweet Tina for lunch at Ruby Tuesday. Conversation was outstanding, company was off the charts, the food, well, we discussed this in the last blog! All I thought the whole way there is how nothing sounded good, and how I could have just ate at home. I think next time Tina is at my store I will just have her over here for lunch. Tina had an awesome new hair color, she is so dang cute anyway, but today, yep, she was extra cute. (Should have gotten a pic!)

After lunch I returned home and successfully did nothing. Seriously, nothing. I didn't even eat dinner cause I was still full from lunch. WAIT, that's a lie, I did have a Fudgesicle, but that doesn't really count as dinner does it?

Watched Biggest Loser this evening. (While eating aforementioned Fudgesicle, uhhmmm, yeah, that's a whole other issue... for a whole other blog!) I never really get to watch this show, as I am typically at work on Tuesday nights. Some girl on there has lost like 120 lbs in 16 weeks! Geesh!!! I'm just guessing she didn't do that eating Fudgesicles? BUT, even the box says.......................

See, they are natural, AND a good source of calcium! I win!

As I just uploaded pics I realized I hadn't posted any pics of my new hair color, so...

I have high and low lights, it's pretty cute! Not really sure why I have my eyebrows so arched in this pic... maybe I was surprised..... at myself??? Taking a picture.... I knew I was taking...???? Yep, I must have been surprised, that's got to be it!

ALSO, while uploading pics I realized that two weeks ago I went to St Louis to have lunch with my parents, pick up Cali, and take my friend Kaleigh to the Arch. It was so very windy, rainy, and cold that day, but we still had a great time. Kaleigh is from Texas, and our little road trip took her the farthest East she had ever been. It was really cool to be with someone seeing it for the first time. The amazement of her seeing it made it all the more fun for me! See, St Louis was a quick wknd get-away for my family when I was small, so the Arch, well, it kinda lost it's excitement factor by the time I was about 10. All the trees were blooming, and of course pics of trees near a river are always good!



So, I have an Arch story, BUT, you'll have to wait for that one til tomorrow. Gotta not put too much content at once, my life is just that dang uneventful!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Can you believe I lived in MO most of my life and never visited the arch?
BTW, love your hair.

Alan and Connie said...

Yea, Lynn Blogged!!!!! We are so pitiful aren't we. I can't keep up with Angie, and now you, Love your hair!